Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Gundam Models November-December

So today, which happens to be my birthday, is also a happy day for gundam fan's as we've been announced FOUR new model kits for the coming season...

Starting off in november we've been given the green light on the Age-3 Fortress 1/144 HG kit:

Nothing too special really, same old Age-3 with just new pants and arms... I'll probably get it since I've gotten all the other wear systems for the other AGE kits so far.

Along with that we've been given the announcement for the 1/144 HGUC Byarlant Custom... YES~!! I've wanted one since I saw it in Unicorn and now I don't have to give my arm and leg to an exclusive!!!... sorry about that Ed


Next up on the list which surprised me, the MG for November is the 1/100 MG Age-2 Dark Hound. We haven't heard anything about the AGE-2 Double Bullet yet, but since we still don't know Septembers MG's, I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of them.



And to wrap things up, we have also been given the information on this Decembers MG, which will likely make all you UC fan's and Katoki nuts jizz yourselves like I did. The first of decembers 2 MG's (unless we're given some sort of late announcement on a PG) is the 1/100 MG Nu Gundam ver.KA... YES!!!!

No model render has been made yet, but we should be seeing it around late September to early November... I'm DEFINITELY getting this one, the only thing keeping me from going for the original Nu Gundam MG was it's age, now we finally are getting an updated one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment