Sunday, July 29, 2012

Toku Hottie of the Week

Oh man its been awhile since I did this but hey at least I'm back with another edition of Projekt's Toku Hottie of the Week. Today's lady is... Erika Yazawa

Not gonna lie this Hottie is one of my favorites to see on TV just because I like the characters she plays, and to be perfectly honest I'm pretty sure I have a crush on this girl lol. I'm not even sure what are the reasons why she is on this list besides my personal bias but let's just make some anyway:

1) She's totally cute
2) Multi-talented (working with Idoling!!! and having roles in tokusatsu)
3) I bought her card collection (and got two autographed cards as well as a few special cards in the set #happyprojekt)
4) Did I mention I thought she was cute

The rest just look at the pictures below lol









Just a few things to know about her (thank you wikipedia lol)
Erika Yazawa (谷澤恵里香 Yazawa Erika, born November 15, 1990) 
-She is a first Year Member of the Group Idoling!!! 
-She will be graduating from Idoling!!! on December 31 ( which means a sad projekt =(  ) 
-Nickname is Yaza-pai


Tokusatsu Credits
-The Ancient Dogoo Girl - Dogu-chan, (lead role)
-Kamen Rider W - Ai Nijimura (2010, guest role)
-Ancient Girl Squad Dogoon 5 - Dogu-chan (lead role)

http://www.horipro.co.jp/talent/PF104/
http://idoling.fujitv.co.jp/
http://ameblo.jp/yazawaerika-blog/

It's true I'm totally crushing on this girl lol
So that's it from Projekt, and if your not down with that I've got 3 words for ya
"Hit My Music!"





No comments:

Post a Comment